Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer is almost over

Weel, iI am nearing the end of summer and it kinda a drag. This week i have to go to orientation for my new High School. After that i have one more week and then school starts. i will have to get used to a whole new way of life since my last school was on a two day a week schedule. Now I will go to school 5 days a week and i will have homework after school. well, i guess im getting back into the swing of the public school system. I really do ot want summer to end but i have to realize that all things must come to an end, even the good things. I have had a great time all summer spending time with friends and family. i had a great time at summer camp which this year was held at camp Tahquitz near Big Bear. I Got three more merit badges and I got to take a C.O.P.E. class. In That , i got to go through challenging obstacle courses and got to ride on a zipline. My favorite merit badge that I took was Rifle Shooting. I got to shoot rifles all week and i learned how to care for a rifle, it kinda mademe want to get one. I also got to take part in a horse riding competition. I came in second, but the guys I was going against got extra points by riding bareback. I had a great Time, but i did want to go home to be with my Mom. What can i say, im a momma's boy :-)

Well thats it for me
Eric

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have had a good summer and I am glad you are a mama's boy. ;0) xo

    ReplyDelete